Thursday, January 29, 2009

if you thought i hated xrays before, now i really hate them

So hubby came back again today, cold sore is gone thank goodness, and I attempted a FMX using the phosher plates. So i was so nervouse about working the computer and the plates so i will blame it on that for now but my xrays sucked. I only retook 4 cause professor snow made the others work, but really katee are you serious? the occlusal plane on every single picture was completely off and my contacts sucked it up BIG time, what the? did i not take an entire semester of learning how to take these idiot things? and i could've sworn that the rin kit was designed that even idiots could get a good film, and even with them i couldn't get a good xray! but congrats to kelsey for only having 1 retake on her full mouth, maybe you could teach me sometime. Anyways, I got the full mouth done in 35 minutes, that could also be the problem I was trying to be so fast (not like 35 min. is fast but I was rushing) deep breaths and quality films is my goal for next time. But the good news is, is kyle is finally done!! After 3 long appointments, i finally got him all scaled! So another goal is to work on my spead on probing, hopefully i can invest in the loops and that will help on time.

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

Oh man Im sorry about your x-rays. I think they are seriously the worst part of clinic, especially when you have to take a ton like a FMX they totally stress me out b/c they take so much time. And then they dont always end up being as great as I thought they would which sucks even more. It will be nice when we can take x-rays and know they will be perfect or else we will have an assistant to take our x-rays for us.