Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Class 2 LR Quad

So my husband was my patient today, I was so happy he came cause I am soooooooooooooo scared to work on a stranger. So before he got there, I was like, maybe I'll have time to scale his whole mouth and take a full mouth radiographs? It was a returning visit so i thought i could do it. Well, i was very mistaken. Let's just say it took me 47 min. to finish ONE QUAD!!!! You heard me right, one quad. I used the ultra sonic so that was fun but awquard. Still need to practice with that. I missed 3 spots subgingivly and 2 spots supra and i actually felt good about that considering how much freaking calculus he had. So, move forward, learn from it and move forward. My goal for his next visit, finish 2 quads!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I remember feeling like I was so slow last spring. You really will get faster. You did awesome!