Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nice and smooth

So today went perfectly. I felt so good about it. My pt. was my sister, who was a class 1B thankfully, and she was so easy to probe, chart and scale. She maybe had 3 areas where I actually needed to scale. So I was able to get her entire appointment done, beginning to end. I really needed this after my husbands appointment last time I was wondering if I even knew what the heck I was doing. Just goes to show each apt. will be different and you will learn new things for each.

2 comments:

Emily Welch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Welch said...

Katee, you are such a smart girl. I want you to know that in many ways, I look up to you. I love that you take each experience as a time for learning and that you keep your head up. clinic time can be the pits-and it can be a dream.. the tooth fairy is all in charge sometimes.