Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanks little bro

Today my bro Bridger was my pt., he was a class 1B and he has like 8 cavities every time he goes to the dentist, he has beautiful teeth but i think you is a all day soda sipper and so he will be my "sugarbug". His visit went well, I didn't scale yet but took stupid digital bite wings and what the heck is wrong with me? i was taking such good films on the aweful dexters, how come i can't get a descent pic on a person with a perfect mouth? hate them. But i totally get into OHI, i love educating people cause before school, I knew nothing! I hope the world will catch up with us and realize how important oral care is the overall health of our bodies. So bridge got a very thorough OHI and hopefully he will understand how important everything is that I told him.

No comments: