Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mamma Mia

My momma mia was my pt. today and she did great. She has 2 bridges and over half of her teeth have a root canal. When my grandma was prego with her and also her older bro, she took a medication to help with the morning sickness and when she was pregs with her last child, the doc told her not to take it anymore because there has been a negative correlation with the medication and the tooth development of the babies. So my one uncle and mom have bad teeth and my other uncle has great teeth, so, it did show a correlation but is that even possible? That it would even effect the permanent teeth too? Anywho, I got her HHx, xrays and OD done and she'll come back for her cleaning. Hope all is well with everyone else, break is coming up! Sprint to the end!

No comments: