Monday, September 8, 2008

Sept. 8th 08


Today I passed off my Eagle Soft P.E. so that was nice to get done:) I'm the type that likes to stay ahead because I'm so panicked to fall behind so I am all up to date today, yeehaw. We also practiced taking vital today and wow, struggles once again. I could not hear the heart for the life of me. Poor Pamela, I kept having to do it over and over, her arm was numb, sorry Pamela! She was a good sport, she helped me. So yeah, I came home and did it to my parents and I did very faintly hear it so guess I need to take a trip to the doc and get the ol' ears cleaned out. I really think that would help. My stupid allergies get me all stuffed up so maybe that could be it? Probably not but lets just pretend. So thanks for everyone's help and patience with me today!

No comments: