Monday, September 15, 2008

CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? UH NO, JUST AN OVER SIZED FRENULUM


Ok, trying to put on the brakes and learn what has been taught to me the last couple clinics. I seem to be struggling with vitals(still trying to actually hear with my stethescope), health history (uh...what do I write and where do I put it) intra-oral exam (familiarizing myself with the names of the structures in mouth) and the extra-oral I feel okay about, I just still need to work on remembering everything that needs to be checked. Soooo much to learn, how do I fit it all in? My days are devoted to hygiene and I still can't find enough time to learn it all. Just keep truckin I guess. My goal is to pass off my Vitals P.E. on Wednesday. My family is sick of me taking their blood pressures but hey, that's the price they have to pay for being related to me:) they're great, gotta love em.

p.s. also found out today that I am "tongue tied" a little condition called ankyloglossia