Monday, September 29, 2008

HE'S HOME!!!!!


Hip hip hooray my hubby is home! Phew, that takes a lot of worry and stress away right there. Today was awesome in Clinic, we are moving along and learning so much. Today we learned how to chart our findings. As everything else, we will need to do it over and over to fully understand so I'm not too worried about not doing it perfect the first time, I felt good about it, felt like I learned and understood, now I just need to do it a couple times to get it exactly right. My goal for next week is to pass of the Extra oral and intra oral P.E.'s, this should be easy.

2 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

It can be so hard to balance home and school. Hopefully your hubby can keep you sane now. :) BTW love your song.

P.S. Things get so much better with time. Just keep practicing. That is so great that you are understanding the material. :)

Alyse said...

hooray for husbands! --well, i don't have one, but i'm sure they're great! I'm glad he can take some stress away dear! You're great!