Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair net shmair net


Today in clinic was our first day of actually looking in a mouth! So today was probably my favorite day so far. Except for the fact that I had to wear a hair net and barely passed my post-apt. PE. So my goal for next clinic and from now on, it to have appropriate hair:) It's just hard for me cause I look like a dude when my hair is completely slicked back. So yes, my new goal is to NEVER NEED THE HAIR NET AGAIN! I passed off the chair positioning PE also and that one I feel really confident with. Another goal of mine is to always stay at least one PE ahead of the due dates. That should help me keep my sanity.

2 comments:

Alyse said...

you had to wear the hair net?! That's crazy!! Well, I'm sure you looked great anyway! You could rock anything! But, I think your goal of never again is a good one..

Pam Ewing said...

Katee your picture is hilarious!! We all look like boys on clinic days so just join the gang! You are hilarious; thanks for always keeping it lively in clinic!