Saturday, October 17, 2009

VA vent


K, I gotta be honest. I absolutely HATE the V.A. I try to like it, and just change my attitude but I just DREAD it. Gosh I just feel like this is MY education, and I am doing this for FREE so maybe you would treat us with a tiny spec of respect. I keep getting told up there that "this is not a learning facility," Really? Cause I could of sworn I was paying money for this and I could've sworn the whole point of going to the VA was to get practice; On to the computer system. What?????????? I think I finally got a hang of it, now that half the semester is over, but I was like so worried about screwing up the computer system I couldn't get as much cleaning done as I should have cause I was so pre-occupied with entering crap into the computer, then It would magically disappear, so i would have to go back in and re-enter, p.s. if there is something that has zero correlation to my boards, I'd rather not waste my time stressing and worrying about it. Ok, now that is out of my system, I am going to change my attitude and the next time you hear from me, I will LOVE the VA.

No comments: