Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh yeah class IV? BRING IT!!!


So today I found a class IV, yeehaw!!!!!! So....I sit down to get to work, it takes me about an hour to do 1 FREAKING QUAD, yeah, you heard me right, and I was feeling pretty good. I was getting massive amounts of calculus of this dude, there was absolutely NO WAY he could have any left. Or so I thought. And boy did I think wrong. Perry came over to check me and after about 2 seconds said "ok, we're going to go ahead and finish him up later." Uh...what's that suppose to mean? Well let me tell you. THis means I burnished every interproximal's calculus. Nice. I was so sure too. SO now, I need to work on freaking interproximals and what the He*& does burnished calculus feel like anyways? JEAZ GUYS THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!! So I got in a fight with a class IV and he won. We'll see about next time Victor, I'm going to kick you interproximal calculus' trash!!!!!!!!!

No comments: