Thursday, October 23, 2008

Passed

Yay so I passed my charting P.E. so that was a relief and I actually did really good:) I also passed my instrument design so I am on track, not ahead just on track but that's ok, (it really freaks me out not to be ahead but I just have to do what I can do, give it my best) Ok and we worked with the Barnhart today and I love it! It really does fit perfectly around the tooth and I am feeling more comfortable with my indirect vision on the linguals, I really really enjoy clinic.

1 comment:

Den said...

Wow, I wish I felt that comfortable with the barnhart. It's so awkward that I decided to try it left-handed on the typodont and it actually felt slightly better because it forced me to use my whole arm. Unfortunately, my left hand lacks the control of the right so I couldn't ever actually use it on a real patient... Hopefully my time will come too!