Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Clinic Fun



So kids are so easily entertained. We developed my sisters film and apparently her 4 year old got a hold of the camera. We have been cracking up. He took a picture of his nose, then his 1 year old sisters nose, then his ear, her ear, his belly button, her belly button, his toes, her toes, ha ha i just thought it was so funny. Anyways, so clinic is my fav. today I passed of instrument grasp and it finally feels natural to me. At first it was so awkward and I was totally blanching but now it just feels right and I don't want to do it any other way. I worked on Pamela today and it was nice to see in someone else's mouth, I usually work on Kelsie so I got so use to her mouth, it was good to change it up a little. I like OHI. I think it is so important to communicate to our patients what they are doing right and what areas could use some improvement. I like that we set a goal with each of them and that they demo the way they have been brushing so we can help them make modifications or changes that can make the most of their daily brushing. It's so cool all the different kinds of brushing aids that are out there, they have thought of everything to help make cleaning our mouths more convienient and also, for the more difficult mouths, a more successful way of cleaning.

No comments: