Monday, October 6, 2008

HITTING THE WALL



In work out terms, when you have pushed it to the limit, given it all you can give, there is no more left, you have just HIT THE WALL. You just simply run out of energy and have nothing left. This my friends, is exactly what I have been trying to avoid since the first day of school. Some days I get pretty close and I have to take a step back, calm my racing mind and catch my breath. Just stay focused on today and tomorrow. That is as far ahead as I can allow myself to look. ONE DAY AT A TIME. I have to stay on top of things so I don't drowned in it all. I must Stay organized. Utilize my time wisely. Get plenty of sleep. Exercise. Crockpot. (thank goodness for the invention of this bugger) These are key to NOT hitting the wall. This is all efforts being taken to control my stress and anxiety. Ok, now thats out of the way, Clinic today was a success. I passed off my intra-oral PE and my Eagle Soft tx plan PE. They went really smooth. We learned about PFI and how to calculate it using the disclosing tablets. They were awesome, I think that is the greatest way to show your patient what is going on in their mouths and I believe it will motivate them to do better. My goal for wednesday is to pass off 2 PE's.

No comments: