Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LA mockboards

So everything went ok this morning except my harpoon was disingaged on the PSA, I didn't fail for that reason but I failed the PSA because the window on my syringe was slightly turned so the examiners couldn't completely see the aspiration. BOO. But thats an easy fix. I did awesome on the IA and I also passed the written so it just feals good to have it over. On to the next worry, I NEED A BOARD PT!!!!!!! I was suppose to do a screening today on a guy that im pretty positive he qualifies but he called last min and couldn't make it but promises he;ll come tommorrow. You can't trust anybody these days.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I totally failed my LA mockboard. Not the written, but the clinical. So yay for you! I hear you on the stress about finding a board pt. Does anyone have any back-ups yet? That's what I ended having to do. Good luck!!!