Tuesday, February 9, 2010

another day

So today was a bummer. My pt. called last night to cancel so I called up this family friend that has been begging for me to clean her teeth and she says she'll come at 8:30 so that's fine, as long as I have a pt. So she calls at 8:30 and says she wont be there till 9. So at 9:45 she rolls in. I give her mouthwash and tell her to have a seat and she now needs the restroom. She was in there for 10 minutes and by the time I finally started the chart, I realized she had a major joint replacement done so i call her doc and he's like yeah she needs to premed. So, this morning was a waste of time. This afternoon was pretty good. My pt. was als0 a family friend and she came right on time and ended up being a class 2 and everything went really smooth.

No comments: