Saturday, November 29, 2008

Real Pt. Day

So...Kyle my husband was my patient. It was overall, a good appointment. Except I never want to take digital bitewings ever again. I was having trouble getting the contacts open, I like using my rin kit much better.Charting and probing ended up being quite an ordeal on Kyle. He has had a stainless steel crown on for 8 years!!! You heard me right, 8 YEARS!!! So you can imagine the problems it has caused. Anyways, it was good practice for me on charting and probing. I gave him the super floss and interdental brush for the ridiculouse temporary and he has been very diligent with them, so hopefully we can get him a new crown that will allow the attachment fibers to re-attach. Overall it was a good appointment and I felt pretty good about it.

No comments: